8.01.2011

8/1-8/2 This and That


Monday Morning we made an impromptu plan and headed out to see family. We first met Silvia and the kids Nicholas, Alex and Leslie at 'Old McDonald's' for lunch and then headed to Costco after discovering I was out of wipes. Made for some extra time to play with out cousins.
Afterwards we met up with my Cousin Mandolin who I hadn't seen in years. Growing up we had been pretty tight at family events and I had missed her terribly. We spent a fantastic afternoon watching the kids play and catching up.

We went home and just had a lazy evening playing with the puppies and in the yard.

Fruit was in Season and Grandma was picking Apricots and Tate found the Raspberries.
The kids couldn't get enough of either
Tate and I had a great time on the sports court.
This was Tate's favorite place. On the Tractor and usually with Grandpa.
Girls loved playing with Grandma's Polly Pocket dolls and House

Just a few snipetts of the things we did in the evenings when we got home.

No comments: