No pictures but what a day! Yesterday was rainy and a bit overcast in the morning. Sunday night the rain came in torrents and it was amazing. We were supposed to get together with my friend from High School yesterday but moved it to today with the weather which was perfect. She lives in West Kaysville now with her family in a new subdivision with a pool. We got together with her and her 5 daughters, the oldest being 11 years old. My kids love the pool-and were sooo excited to go. I was nervous and thankful it wasn't very busy. Her oldest daughter helped with Tate when I had to take Tyler or McKenna to the bathroom. The only drawback was the sunburn we received. We did put on sunblock before getting in the pool-but for the 1st time I didn't make Tate wear his rash guard-and his poor little back got a little burned, as did McKenna's. (Neither of them complained and I don't think it was too bad-my back on the other hand was fried and hurt for 5 days). Tyler-well she just browned really nicely.
I don't know how Ginny has done it-5 kids. I hope I can be half the mom I've seen my friends have become over the years. They are amazing women and I'm so thankful to still have them in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment