I'm a big fan of a couple of baking blogs. I'm mostly consistent and loyal to Conversations with a Cupcakes, but I also really like Bakerella. Wanting to do a fun easter baking project with Tyler I found these really cute bunnies on a stick: cake-pops are what she calls them. These were her version of easter bunnies last year. Mine were not quite as cute-had a few people ask what they were-they look more like mice. My friend TD also made some cake pops without the stick and I was not wise to the ways of white chocolate chips when one cannot find any candy melts. There for we went for taste in the form of a gnauche covering. it was yummy. Leslie was there to help Tyler and I make these for our dear friend Ady's birthday. She provided cute sprinkles for the nose and eyes. It was fun and the kids LOVED them!



2 comments:
YUM! Thanks for the info about the baking sites. They look like fun.
Bakerella is my IDOL!
Post a Comment