4.01.2010

Rainbows Aren't Forever

Spring Break and Lots of rain mean time to play inside. Baking is always a favorite of mine and cupcakes are a favorite of everyone. When I saw this done by Silvia, my sister-in-law I was intrigued and thought this would perfect. Everyone helped. Grandpa and Tyler helped mix the cake (from scratch) and both girls loved mixing the colors in the cake batter and together to create other colors: Green, purple, orange. Super Fun and YUMMY!
These didn't last long at our house!
A big Thank You to my Sister-in-law Silvia who found this cute idea.

I love how cupcakes are everywhere and the ideas and flavors are incredible.

2 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

Ohmy goodness- those cupcakes are awesome!!!! I too love cupcakes, always have, well before the huge cup cake craze my younger sis and I would often talk about opening up a cupcake specialty shop...should've acted sooner.

Stephaneez said...

Those are cool . . you're such a great mom!