Tyler and McKenna went all day using the potty-no accidents on the floor or in their pants. As we chant at our house, "peepee/poopoo in the potty, no peepee in our pants". I haven't become brave enough to put Tyler in underwears but if this keeps up hopefully soon. Keep your fingers crossed!
Silly faces after washing her hands :)
Wow, I'm on a roll today with posts-but I couldn't go without writing about "My kids".
(MY because something good has happened).
I was in the kitchen making dinner tonight-the girls were out with their Dad and in an attempt to get a smile from Tate I started singing to Tate and bouncing him in his chair, moving his legs in a lil dance and I think I found his song. "In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle, The Lion Sleeps tonight"- Do you know the song?
I think it's from Lion King.
I found his smile, isn't it cute?
6 comments:
What a cutie pie! And that is a HUUUGE first smile! How sweet! I love that song, by the way!
I love that you call them "underwears" Is that Jillyn rubbing off on you or are you just 2 peas in a pod?
ps i haven't been brave enough to try the spinach shake yet but i'm thinkin about it
Tate is too cute!
Your children are adobably cute, but I think with the last picture of Tate, the one on the left, I'm going to call him 'Old man Tate'. He just has that look of wisdom about his face with that smile. Yeah on the potty training efforts, they are paying off.
Tyler is getting potty trained? Ok- I so need to get Matthew going but I just can't bring myself until June. Is that horrible to wait until I'm ready? I'll be calling you with help, advice and moral support!
WOW, that is the awesome, a two for one!
Mr. Tate is changing SOOO much, I hardly recognize him!
Was it a post-a-rama?
Congrats on the no accident thing. That is a huge accomplishment!! I hope it continues. Tate is SOOO adorable. I love his smiling face.
Post a Comment