9.03.2008

Remodeling-Day 7

I talked with John last night and it was fun to hear the excitement in his voice about all the changes and progress that have been made. There have been a lot of good friends who have showed up to help him which has made it possible for things to be going so smoothly. They started framing the kitchen and the closets, removed windows and doors and cut and framed the new kitchen door in.
Scary wiring that was found...and will be replaced.
The sliding glass door and window to the left will be/have been removed.
place for a new kitchen door-burning the midnight oil
Where the old purple bathroom used to be-new kitchen wall
Pete riding his horse into the sunset

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love remodeling. I can't stop looking at your blog. It is going to be so great when it's all done!!
T.

kg said...

Holy cow! Can't wait to see the finished product! I hope your asking Noelle for decorating ideas!!!

Silvia and Steven said...

I am really enjoing seeing all the pictures! I can't wait to see it all when it is finished! Such great hard workers!

bowcutt said...

Hi Mel, It's Aliza. It is fun reading your blog! Your family is adorable. And we are both pregnant, how about that. I like the Payne that is very cute! Good luck remodeling. Sounds pretty painful!

The 3 Nomads said...

Wow! You guys are so brave to tackle that stuff on your own! I am really excited to see the finished product.