It was a great weekend overall. I got out and went running Saturday morning, I think I got in about 6-7 miles. John went to a Birthday Party with McKenna at the Super Jump for a classmate of hers named Owen. 1st Birthday party for someone I didn't really know. McKenna had a blast! If you haven't been to a Super Jump I would suggest looking one up, especially if you need to get out and not outside. They are big blow up toys: slide, obstacle course and then either a boxing ring or a basketball court.
Has anyone heard of Tim Hawkins? He's a good, very funny and very clean comedian that John and I went to see last night. We actually heard of him when I was checking out a blog by a Woman named of Dawn who lives in Chicago. I don't actually know her and many of you might have heard of her when you received an email about a Mom-with 6 kids, who was selling Pokemon cards on ebay. Anyway she kind of inspired me to start blogging because she writes about her life with 6 kids and well she's quite normal and honest.
Anyway back to the topic of Tim Hawkins-John and I have decided that we are going to try and get out on a date like once a month :) and so when we saw that Tim was going to be in town, well 45 minutes away, but in the state and that he was playing at some church for only $10 we couldn't let the opportunity pass us by. I haven't laughed that hard and that long for quite some time. Well with the exception of funny things your kids/husband say and do. I couldn't go without writing and letting everyone know that you need to check him out.

Anyway back to the topic of Tim Hawkins-John and I have decided that we are going to try and get out on a date like once a month :) and so when we saw that Tim was going to be in town, well 45 minutes away, but in the state and that he was playing at some church for only $10 we couldn't let the opportunity pass us by. I haven't laughed that hard and that long for quite some time. Well with the exception of funny things your kids/husband say and do. I couldn't go without writing and letting everyone know that you need to check him out.
Tyler is slowly but surely becoming a Daddy's girl, Here are the remnants of frosting cupcakes with Daddy on McKenna
3 comments:
YOu gotta love the date night...good job at getting out and spending time together...and having a good laugh as well!! Hopefully next time you are visiting we will be able to see you and your cute fam!! Lots of love...
I haven't heard of him. I'm a brian regan fan myself. I'll have to check Tim out!
Is that ball blow up thing in your home? That is so cool! I bet your kids love it and you get sick of picking up the balls, right? I love the idea of a clean comic, I'm definitely going to check him out! Thanks!
Post a Comment