Going through my folder of January photos there were a few that made me chuckle as we watch McKenna continue her saga from playing the Mommy Role to being the baby. We rejoice more in the Mommy role and try to forget the other.
Mommy Moment #1- Time out
Mommy Moment #2-Bathtime Baby
She's a natural!
Even brushes her teeth!
Yes, McKenna's in her Princess dress & Apron! She cracks me up!
I love the outfits that only a 3 yr old could put together. It's the accessories...check out the gloves!
While John & I were at Alderbrook, Ashley, John's sister came up to play with/take care of the girls. Robin a friend of the family took Ashley and the girls to Club Libby Lou's for a makeover. A lil hesitant she did manage to get her nails done. Pink and glittery it's right up her alley!
As always you can't forget Tyler. I can't believe she's almost 1. the year has flown by way too quickly!
1 comment:
It's so fun for me to read about your life with two girls. I have two boys and it is a totally different world. I love her mommy and baby game, that is too cute!
Post a Comment