Recovery without visitors is slow-but there is school lunch every day, the library on Wednesdays, the Zoo, birthday parties and PETER PAN!
We have returned to the Cafeteria at the local school for "Hot" school lunch. It's a lot of hit and miss with the kids, but it's a fun social situation to run into friends and playing on the playground afterwards. Last year I struggled with monitoring to ensure that mothers were not eating or stealing their childrens lunch, but this year I've come to terms with it and have resolved to keep myself honest and support the government and appreciate that I don't have to make or clean up lunch.
We also returned to the Library where Miss Anita is telling stories and leading the kids in crafts. Tate wasn't feeling good which worked out well for me as he just wanted to sit on my lap the whole hour. The girls enjoyed the stories and coloring and putting together a paper train.
We also went back to the zoo to pay the rest of the animals a visit.
The Peacock was the animal/bird of the day. Tyler was our photographer: She couldn't get enough!
There are some beautiful bushes in full bloom
We caught the last half of the animal show in the outdoor ampitheater.
The zoo is always funner with friends so happy to go with Miss Genny & Elana.
Saturday Tate went to his 1st birthday party-an outdoor swim party with a big jumpy castle. The weather was perfect and we had a great time getting to know Kingston and his parents better. Only wish I'd gotten some pictures. It was nice to see another kid Tate's age-always makes me feel a little better about the developmental behavior of my lil guy.
The girls and I were treated to a Night Out to See Peter Pan. It was the first play they've seen and they Loved it! The music, the dancing, the singing, We LOVED It!
Afterwards the girls were able to get their pictures taken with some of the actors/actresses. I was afraid they were going to be a lil shy, and Tyler did fight with it...but she did it.
The Lost Boys
Thanks Cathy! We had a great time!!!!
1 comment:
that girl in the purple shirt is HOT!
Post a Comment