4.24.2011

Sunny Days

It's been a very cold and much rainier Spring than usual (about 10 degrees lower) so when the sun came out and it was actually warm the kids were outside running and playing in it.

The girls were using their imaginations and at some point mentioned something about they pyramids in Egypt, which impressed me until John reminded me that was the Please and Thank You episode on The Backyardigans. :) Although they were flying like planes with bunny ears and then an all time favorite played on the swings.
Tate-well he's all about the dirt. He's rediscovered his dirt box, although I'm thrilled to find him NOT eating it this year. Every time the sun comes out and even when it's cold if I let him he runs out there and just fills the bucket and dumps it out

Eventually we all gravitate and get a little dirty. I garden-they make mud/dirt cakes.

No comments: