I've decided this is the year for simplicity. No need for elaboration-less is better with a 2 year old around.
Wednesday's are late start at school and with extra time in the morning Tyler and I helped McKenna and Tate to create their Gingerbread houses. Tyler loved being a teacher and even added a few additions to her previously made house.
As you can see Tate ate most of his house-luckily all was edible and apparently very yummy!
1 comment:
What a brilliant idea to put something to keep the houses up!!!! I love it!!!!!! Last year I decided to make a gingerbread house from scratch. Everything went perfectly until it came time to assemble it. No matter how hard we tried we couldn't get it to stay up. I had a pretty bad mommy moment when I flug the entire project into the garbage :( (you can imagine how well that went over)
This year we used a premade version, but I like your idea even better :) Thanks for sharing! Your so awesome!!
Post a Comment