To say McKenna's hair had gotten long would be the obvious and I knew it was time to do something about it. Too many fights about combing it and trying to find ways to keep it out of her face/food. A week ago I brought up getting her hair cut and to my surprise she loved the idea. Everyday she would ask me if we could get her hair cut that day. It was a very long week for her, but Saturday finally came and we, the 3 girls made our way to "Studio Salons" in Bonney Lake where sweet Diana Parsons cut about 11 inches off her hair.
5 comments:
I LOVE her new hair-do! Too cute!
So sweet!
AHHHHH!!! She is so dang cute!!!
She's even CUTER in person! Absolutely LOVE how thoughtful your girls are...they learned it all from their mom!
looks just perfect!!! love little girls with a short bob!
Post a Comment