Is it really only January 18th? After a raging Wind storm early this morning we woke up to a clear sky and sunshine. It looked like Spring and felt like it too reaching 60 Degrees- Being Martin Luther King Jr. Day and school not being in session I talked Leslie out of going to the gym (oops!) and going to the Zoo instead. It really was the perfect day for it!
There were not that many people there and so the kids ran free without getting in the way of others. We played at the zoo park for a while before heading to see the animals which worked out perfectly as we were able to visit each animal as they were fed lunch. Well all except the polar bear who was sun bathing.


I love being the one with the camera!
McKenna's favorite new ride


It was Tate's 1st trip where he was really cognitive of the animals-he was especially in aw of the Walrus who came right up to the glass where they had dumped a bucket of fish and squid for collection. He also loved being able to walk around with the kids.



I received a Membership to the Zoo for Christmas (from my own personal Santa Claus)and we look forward to taking FULL advantage of the membership over the next year.
We LOVE the ZOO!

1 comment:
I'm going to need you to show me how you get these from your camera onto the computer.
I love these pictures! I actually liked NOT having my camera, so it's your job for a while! :)
I'm stealing these for my blog too.
Post a Comment