It's raining it's pouring, the Old Man is snoring.
He went to bed with a cold in his head and he won't be back til morning...
I've been informed by John that talking about the weather is a Harris' thing to do. I'm ok with that, besides it seems to be making the National News as I'm sure many have heard. It's been raining a lil more than usual around here, so much that 21 rivers have flooding over (some more than 8 ft) and all the State Highway/freeways have been closed due to flooding so that the only way you can leave is to go North and up through Canada or by air.
C-R-A-Z-Y!!!
(Sometimes it's a competition between all three kids)
Tate: 1-month old.
5 comments:
We've heard! Yikes! Stay dry!!!
Like the new blog title...Cute. Your kids are so dang cute. Are you surviving? The first 2 months were the hardest for me. Thanks for sharing about the weather, I actually didn't know. Guess I should watch the news more. Or not.
Those weather details are just crazy. I remember similar experiences while I was serving in Houston (Pasadena) Texas by the gulf. We couldn't even leave our apartments because the streets all became rivers. What memories! That Tate is adorable! I'm so happy you got a boy!
That's funny to see Tyler in the Bumbo cuz that is currently K's favorite bedtime story chair . . I thought she was so past that chair, guess I may get my money's worth out of it. Super cute pic of Tate.
I guess we are stranded on opposite sides of the state. At least we can get to the rest of the United States. Tate is adorable!
Post a Comment