7.31.2008
McKenna Speaks
Sunday July 27th was a big day for McKenna, she got up in Primary's sharing time and gave her 1st talk. The topic was "I help to bless others when I share the Gospel." Being in nursery and not very good when it comes to public speaking...not to mention McKenna freaks out and won't go to primary if I'm anywhere near John was a great father and helped her. I did sneak in to watch her and she was so adorable. I was surprised to see her walk up to the pulpit with her Dad and before he could say anything to her she started jabbering (the way she does without using any recognizable words). John let her go for a few minutes and then they shared a scripture with the kids. McKenna didn't miss a beat she said everything John told her to, closed and then sat down in her chair so sweetly. I have to admit I was really impressed and proud of the girl, she wasn't scared at all. Good Job McKenna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY! Mckenna! so nice to read I can't imagine when Nicholas will do that. But time flies!
Wow...2 almost 3 kids...how fun!!! Your girls are beautiful!!!! I am glad to see that you guys are doing so well!!!
Oh my gosh! That is so great! She really seems to be blossoming! Way to go Mckenna!!!
Post a Comment