10.20.2013

Magic Kingdom part 2

 



 This was Tate's favorite part of the Magic Kingdom. He Loved seeing Woody.
Lots of Signatures to be had!
Grandpa & Grandma treated everyone to Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Ears. Wish I had a picture of all the ice cream faces.
 
 Wish I had a set of these at home-gives Time out new meaning! 
Now that I see these apparently there's always been time out in the world for bad behavior. :)
Cooper wasn't too sure of Arial

 The evening was spent on rides, eating dinner (not the highlight of the day) and then watching the light parade. John, The boy and I made a break to do Pirates of the Carribean while the girls stayed and watched an amazing firework show at Cinderella's castle. It was an amazing day with our long lost and beloved family at a truly Magical Kingdom.
Definitely a Dream come true!

No comments: