Tyler gave her 1st talk in Sharing Time on Sunday. Since her Dad was going to be down and out for a week he had willingly signed up to help her. Tyler fought an inner battle between wanting to shine and do her talk and her overwhelming shyness. She practiced her talk and knew it pretty well and when it came time to give the talk...
Well the shyness won the battle. John and I stood at the podium (I was conducting) and with Tyler's head buried in my stomach John gave a wonderful talk on the Restoration of the priesthood.
It's a little scary up there-it's taken me 3 years in the primary to be able to conduct, so I totally understand. Proud of her for preparing and getting up there and trying.
She's such a great little performer that I can't wait til she decides to shine for an audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment