10.31.2010

Halloween 2010

As you can see we had a great Halloween!
Princess Tyler, Granda Harris-our local RockStar, Jailbird John & Sheriff Tate, Strawberry Shortcake Mel & Barbie Mermaid McKenna

I got a little ambitious-after I procrastinated buying McKenna's costume and it sold out I decided to maker her costume. How hard could it be? Well it was a little time consuming and well kind of fun being my first big completed project.
McKenna our Barbie Mermaid
Princess Tyler and Mermaid McKenna-we found Tyler's Dress for $4 at a garage sale.
Grandma Harris flew in Halloween Morning-like the icing on the cake.
Halloween and Grandma visiting!

2 comments:

suzan said...

I'm in love with your Strawberry Shortcake costume!! Awesome!! and way to go on making McKenna's costume!!!

The 3 Nomads said...

Can't believe you made that costume! Awesome job!! Sewing clothing really intimidates me. Love the strawberry shortcake costume too. You guys are so cute. Also, awesome new family picture!