7.01.2010

Girls Weekend!

What do the girls do while the boys are out of town?
1-We go to NW Trek to see the bears, the wild cats and dogs, and ride the tram to see moose, goats, buffalo, deer and elk.
Our tour guide & Barbie even came along
Our friends Trip and his Mom Tasha came along
Me and my Girls on the Tram!

2-McKenna had a birthday party for Natalie, a girl from school. It turned out to be a double birthday party for Natalie's sister who just turned 4 and so invited Tyler be a part of the party too. The girls had a great time.

They ate pizza, drew with sidewalk chalk, played at the park, had a scavenger hunt in the hay, and played musical squares. It was quite the party! The girls had a great time, and actually so did I-especially the part where I didn't have to chase an 18 month old around.
Natalie had a Barbie head cake & her sister had a Bear Cake
Interestingly enough McKenna ate the bear and Tyler the Barbie...made me chuckle.
3-Last but not least spent the weekend working to clean & Sanitize my house, also did the yard up real nice and cleaned the Van & Truck out. So many things more I wanted to get done, but I'm not complaining. It was amazing how clean my house stayed with just the girls and I. It was wonderful to actually fell productive during the day.

No comments: