Everyday Tyler does things I want to write about, but never seem to get around doing so I thought I'd take a minute to do so. She's at a great age 2 going on what it seems like 5 sometimes. She's a bright little girls who LOVES to:
- Dance
- Sing (anything she can think of) Lately it is the chant from Dragon Tales-which she has only seen a couple of times in the last couple of months ("I wish, I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons to the land of heart") as well as myriad of Barbie songs (mostly Princess and the Pauper & Diamon Castle), and lots of Primary songs (I am a child of god, Snowman, Spring?, The Family is of God).
- Dress up (mostly as snow white)
- Paint & color
- Putting puzzles together (Growing collection to which she does by herself)
- Homework (usually a copy of McKenna's homework)
- Everything "By Myself" which is said, "I want to do it"
- Making people happy (especially her Mom, she is always asking me if I'm happy)
- Making Tate Laugh
- Give hugs and kisses and tell you she loves you
- Reading books (after we've said goodnight, until she falls asleep)
- Play computer games (color My little pony)
- Saying "that's cool", "that's you Daddy"
- Playing pretend with McKenna
- Playing with her Princess Dolls
- Playing "can't catch me" with her Dad (so he can chase her until she can't stop laughing.
- Learning her ABC's ("T is for Tyler and M is for McKenna") She tells me that T is not for Tate, just Tyler.
- she loves wearing skirts (Has worn pants once in the past month when her dad took her outside to work in the yard)
- Hates getting her hair combed & washing her hands
She's a doll who hates getting her picture taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment