Almost a week has passed since my sister's came to visit. I had such a good time with them, just relishingin their company. Brooke and Shelly are just witty and funny, they always know how to make me smile. We started the weekend off with Sushi at a place called something like Ocean C-which is this sushi place where you sit and a conveyer belt goes by with different sushi dishes in it. The plates are color coded according to price. It wasn't the most expensive Sushi you could buy, but I haven't had Sushi in over a year and I loved every bite of it. We then did a little shopping and sight seeing (or rather people watching), Tate didn't go without his jabs-He just sat in his car seat staring, once or twice he make a lil noise to let me know he needed to get out of the car seat and S&B would just laugh asking, "is that his cry?" He really is a great kid.
Poor Brooke came down with a nasty cold right before they came and sadly we didn't help matters because she went home with walking pneumonia. :( But she didn't let it affect her attitude and she was in good spirits the whole time she was here. She did try and protect the girls, everytime McKenna would go sit by her or try to get too close Brooke would very politely I might add tell her to back up so she wouldn't get sick. Leslie pleasantly surprised me Saturday morning with the Movie "Twilight" and a bag FULL of treats. We tried to watch it Saturday night, but we're all getting older and well the girls-my sisters never made it to the end. I was surpised that John liked it so well. Wondered what he would think of it having not read it and hearing so much from me.
All to quickly the weekend was over and I was taking them back to the airport.
1 comment:
Are you just joking about John liking Twilight?
Post a Comment