12.02.2008

Home

It has not even been 24 hours and we are already home. Crazy to think of all that has happened and how much life has already changed.

The girls today were so cute! They played and wore out Grandma all morning and when I opened the door to let them in the room their hair was done all cute in bows and they were each carrying their own "baby boy" with big smiles on their faces. They peeked in the room and shouted, "the baby boy's here." After getting a good look at him they asked to hold him and as each took their turn they lovingly held him and looked at him and called him by name, "baby boy." :) It really was and is quite enduring as they continue to take turns holding him and wanting to show him everything.

11 comments:

Silvia and Steven said...

Aww! I love the pictures! Can you believe it is finally over and our lil boys are here with us at last! :O) I love how close in age they are all going to be. Well I hope you rest up and can't wait to hear more of your blogs. Now we can chat about being "new" moms again and everything that comes with it. :O)

Kellogg said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! You rock Melanie...home in 24 hours. Keep us posted on being outnumbered. :)

Suzan said...

He is beautiful. And how sweet are your girls? Congrats to the whole family!

the dziendziels said...

Yeah for the pictures. You were right about him having a boy face. I could defineatly tell it was a boy alright. He's adorable and I wish I was there to here the girls so excited. Hope life isn't too crazy - congrats!

Erin said...

You did it! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet your little guy! Way to go on such a short labor and hospital stay. The past couple of weeks, being overdue, having a boy, labor and short hospital stay have all been uncharted waters for you! Good for you, you deserved fast and easy! Now here' to praying he learns to sleep through the night quickly! Have I told you today that I love you?

Joell said...

he is so cute and love the name Tate! Congrats! And home in 24 hours you are crazy!

Teandra said...

Fun fun fun! I love new babies. I'm glad everything went well. Congrats!

Kim said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute!

The 3 Nomads said...

I love the shot with your hands. He is SOO tiny! It sounds like the girls are loving the attention from Grandma and I'm sure it is making the transition a lot easier on all of you :)

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

He's gorgeous! I can't believe your home in 24 hours, you D woman.

Tiffany said...

He is darling!!! And I have to say just how gorgeous I think your house is too! Wow!! That is a fantastic remodel!