New Years Resolutions...I've actually been giving it a lot of thought and I've decided on what I want in my head but you're right, I need to actually put it down in writing, so here goes:
My New Years Resolutions are as such:
1. Run the St. George Marathon. I don't think this one will come as any surprise to anyone. I'm just a little scared of being injured, not accepted/drawn, or becoming pregnant during the training process (is that as awful as it sounds?).
2. Be more consistent with my journal writing/blogging so that I can write down the things my kids do that make me laugh and cry because I don't remember things like I used to.So my goal is to make a record once or twice a week, at least.
3. Keep up with Sunday school and read the assigned reading before attending on Sunday so that I can get more out of the class than just being present.
4. Be a more positive and uplifting person. Quit dwelling on the negative or frustrations in my life. As in "Meeting the Robinson's" I'd like to move forward, and to keep moving forward and celebrate in the good and positive things in my life. Hopefully this will be done in my blogging.
I think any more resolutions than this will be overwhelming...Here goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment